Who are we?
The project aims at training young people on how to use photography to capture their moments, redirect their energies and relieve stress. Ultimately the project aims at ensuring that the young people’s mental health is sustained during these covid -19 pandemic moments. By the end of the 6-week program, the participants will be able to;
1. use photography to capture moments and expend excess energies
2. creatively make insightful and beautiful storytelling photographs
3. learn and inculcate values and lifeskills to carry us through life after covid.
4. Use photography to communicate their feelings, constructively to ease the frustrations and the stress
5. Document their stories using photographs in a journal/diary during covid 19 pademic